Friday, December 25, 2009

White Christmas !

It's christmas-night and it's raining. Not snowing. Raining. Well, there is still some snow on the ground in the garden and in our street (we live at the end of a dead-end street, so unlike the rest of the world we are not surrounded by grey slush. Yet.

I think this is the closest I've ever come to a "white christmas". I remember some old fotographs from when I was a kid, posing in front of a christmastree outside. In my memory there was snow in that picture, but I'm not really sure anymore. Maybe my mom still has it somewhere... Anyway, I am pretty sure it wasn't christmasday when that picture was taken, so I doesn't count as a white christmas.

In case you couldn't tell already, I really like christmas. And I insist that everybody else around me likes it as much as I do. And nobody does. They don't seem to care wether there's a nice tree in the livingroom. They don't seem to enjoy the cardsending and the music and the lights in the street. The worst among them do seem to enjoy bitching and moaning about how dreadful the holliday season really is, and how dispicable the commercial side of it all... Blahblahblah...

I think I am gonna let this count as a "white" christmas. It could have been whiter, I guess, but hey...

Merry Christmas, everybody! Try to enjoy it...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...